Fire Agate and Black Onyx Buddha / Mantra Bead Women Bracelet
Feuerachat & Schwarzer Onyx Armband (FREE SHIPPING) | Artifybox
- Chakra: root chakra
- Fire agate makes you happy and satisfied, as it has a balancing effect on the mind and protects against mood swings
- Invigorates and can help strengthen your own energy levels
- Can free from fears and have a positive effect on sexuality
- Chakra: root chakra
- Onyx gives strength and strength. It promotes steadfastness and perseverance
- Conveys self-confidence and helps you to feel comfortable around you
- Combats grief, improves self-control and supports decisions made wisely and wisely
- Promotes joy and happiness
- Onyx is a gemstone that can be given as a gift on the 7th anniversary
- Onyx has a healing effect on diseases of the bones, teeth and feet
- Chakra: throat chakra
- Like waters deep and ancient, the amazonite calms the mind and soul
- Its energy is as powerful as the river it is named after and as bold as the legendary warrior it is associated with
- Nonetheless, it alleviates aggression, tames the irrational and calms unrest
- He ensures harmony and balance
- Protects against electromagnetic pollution
- Soothing stone for the brain and nervous system
- Dissolves negative energy, blockages in the nervous system
What does OM MANI PADME HUM mean?
„Oh you jewel in the lotus flower“
- The first, OM, symbolizes the impure body, language and mind of the practitioner..
- It also symbolizes the pure, sublime body, language and mind of a Buddha.
- The way is indicated by the next four syllables. MANI, which means jewel, symbolizes the altruistic intention to become enlightened and to develop compassion and love.….
- The two syllables PADME, meaning lotus, symbolize wisdom. Purity must be achieved through an indivisible unity of method and wisdom, which is symbolized by the last syllable HUM, it means indivisibility.
- So the six syllables, om mani padme hum, mean that depending on the practice of a path that represents an indivisible unity of method and wisdom, we transform our impure state of our body, our language and our mind into a pure sublimity of our body, language and transform a Buddha's mind.