↠ L.ass D.icH inspirieren! ↞
With us you will find lovingly hand-knotted malas made of 108 pearls and the overall composition of intention, knowledge and healing stones. The materials with high-quality precious stones / semi-precious stones / rudrakshas are carefully selected.
↠ What is a mala ↞
Mala beads are an ancient tradition that goes back to before the time of the rosaries. Malas have 108 pearls and a guru pearl also called bindu is the focus..
The number 108 has several meanings in many cultures:
- 108 = 9 Planets, the by the 12 astrological character hike.
- Buddhists believe, that it 108 human "Temptations" gives, the someone overcome got to around Enlightenment to Find.
- The Sun is 108 times so large as the earth
- It gives 108 Hindu Deities
- The atomic Weight from silver corresponds 108
- It gives 108 energetic Lines the in the Heart chakra converge.
↠ W.ie trÄGt man eine M.ala?↞
A mala is both a beautiful piece of jewelry and a companion on your positive life path.
Malas can be worn as a necklace or wrapped around the wrist and worn as a bracelet. In order to develop the effect of the healing stones at night, you can also place the mala under your pillow.
↠ How to use the mala chain ↞
- Seat cozy With more erect Spine and close yours Eyes.
- Judge your attention after Inside and on your Breath. Breathe multiple times deep one and out around you With yours intention in Unison to bring.
- If you a have, used a Mantra and repeat it loud or silent.
- Hold the Mala in yours right hand between your middle finger and Index finger.
- Wander With the thumb above each Pearl, beginning With the guru pearl (Focus.
- Repeat the 108 times along the Mala, to you again at the guru pearl arrived are.
- 1 of 1