Rudraksha-Amethyst Mala Necklace
Rudraksha-Amethyst Mala-Kette (Schmuck) kaufen | Artifybox
What is a Rudraksha??
Rudraksha grows in the area from the foothills of the Himalayas to South-East Asia, Indonesia, New Guinea to Australia, Guam, Nepal and Hawaii.
One legend of the rudraksha is that the blue of the fruit represents King Shiva’s fallen tears where his first tear was shed for the death of his son and where his sorrow fell to the earth the rudraksha tree grew and beared a irrodescent blue fruit with the seeds that you see inside and they are known as ‘holy beads’ or ‘holy seeds’.
• According to the Ayurvedic medical system, wearing rudraksha can have a positive effect on the heart and nerves, and relieve you from stress, anxiety, depression, palpitations and lack of concentration. It is also known for its anti ageing effect, and electromagnetic and inductive properties. People with high blood pressure have been found have benefited from the use of rudraksha seeds.
5 mukhi rudraksha is used in malas for wearing and chanting mantras. Enhances awareness, memory, word power and intellect.
6 mukhi rudraksha gives wearer stability in life with willpower, grounding and focus. Makes wearer free from lethargy and emotional instability. Wearer gets luck and increasing connection to Mother Earth.
- Third-eye & Crown Chakra
- Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone, which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace.
- It is also used to eliminate impatience
- Relieves stress, strain, irritability
- Balances mood swings
- Alleviates sadness and grief